Terms & Conditions
1. By using this web site you agree to adhere to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to adhere to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use this web site. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or modify any features of this web site at any time. Please note that products and services referred to on this web site may not necessarily be available, including, but not limited to, if you are located in a country outside the United States.
2. The materials on this web site (including, but not limited to, the text, software, photos, video, graphics and audio) are owned or licensed by Electrochem Solutions, Inc. These materials are protected by United States and foreign copyright laws, and this web site is protected by copyright law as a collective work. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions. Except for the any content you have posted on this web site, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, modify, transmit, distribute or create derivative works other than downloading one copy of materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use so long as you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and make no change to the materials.
4. Please do not send ideas, suggestions, materials, know-how or other information to Electrochem Solutions, Inc. through this web site unless Electrochem Solutions, Inc. has specifically requested you to do so. By sending any such information through this web site to Electrochem Solutions, Inc., you agree that (a) such information may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information, (b) Electrochem Solutions, Inc. is free to use the information for any purpose without any restriction and (c) you are granting Electrochem Solutions, Inc. an unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable license to distribute, use, display, reproduce, perform, modify or transmit such information.
5. You may link to this web site only in accordance with the terms of Electrochem Solutions, Inc.’s linking guidelines. Please contact Electrochem Solutions, Inc. for a copy of these guidelines.
6. Your use of this web site must comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, United States export laws.
What does Greatbatch do with the information it gathers/tracks?
Greatbatch may perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of the site (for service development purposes). In performance of these statistical analyses, we will not disclose information to third parties in any form other than total site visits and page views. Personal information or demographics on individual subscribers will not be provided to any third party at any time
7. WEB SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS”. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ELECTROCHEM SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE. ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ELECTROCHEM SOLUTIONS, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT.
8. NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ELECTROCHEM SOLUTIONS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, COLLATERAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS), WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER BASIS. ELECTROCHEM SOLUTIONS, INC.’S LIABILITY MAY NOT, IN ANY EVENT, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE WITH RESPECT TO WHICH A CLAIM IS MADE.
9. You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Electrochem Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents against any and all claims, demands, losses, obligations, liabilities, damages, deficiencies, actions, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees) arising out of or related to your violation of this Agreement.
11. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions will nonetheless be enforceable according to their terms.
12. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of New York without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any claim or dispute arising under this Agreement may only be brought in a federal, state or local court located in Erie County, New York. You consent to jurisdiction in any such court, consent to any such court being a convenient forum for any such claim or dispute and waive any right you may have to object to the jurisdiction or the venue for such claim or dispute being in such court.